Creality CR-20 Pro 3D Printer with BL Touch Capricorn Teflon Tubing Removable Cmagnetic Print Surface Glass Plate and 24V Meanwell Power Supply
More Features of the Creality CR-20 Pro 3D Printer: 4+2 screws for quick and easy installation – Fit for beginners 220*220*250 mm – Offer enough space for your 3d prints Solid construction with V-profiles Stable, quiet and precise operation Product Parameter: Technology: FDM Layer Thickness: 0.1 – 0.3 mm X/Y Axis Position Accuracy: 0.012 mm
More Features of the Creality CR-20 Pro 3D Printer:
4+2 screws for quick and easy installation – Fit for beginners
220*220*250 mm – Offer enough space for your 3d prints
Solid construction with V-profiles
Stable, quiet and precise operation
Layer Thickness: 0.1 – 0.3 mm
X/Y Axis Position Accuracy: 0.012 mm
Z-Axis Position Accuracy: 0.004 mm
Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
Max. Extruder Temperature: 250°C
Max. Bed Temperature: 110°C
Print Speed: 100 mm /sec
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Filament Compatibility: ABS, PLA, TPU and etc
Software: Cura, Repetier Host, Simplify3D
Supported File Formats: STL, OBJ, GCODE
Operating System: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Power Requirements Input: AC 100-120V/6.8A 200-240V/3.4A 50/60Hz Output: DC 24V
Working Mode: Online or TF card offline
- Equipped with BL Touch & Meanwell Power Supply: CR-20 Pro equipped with a genuine Antclabs BL Touch Probe for 9-point auto bed-leveling, something that both beginners and expert-level users can certainly rally behind. Inner workings of the Creality CR-20 Pro have also been strengthened with a MEANWELL 24V power supply and Creality 2.2 motherboard.
- Capricorn Teflon Tubing Enhancements: Capricorn Teflon Tubing,integrated to support smoother filament feeding. This widely recognized tubing offers higher lubricity and high-temperature resistance compared to standard filament tubing. Compatible with PLA, ABS, PETG and most exotics.
- Removable Cmagnetic Print Surface & Stable 40 x 40mm Y-axis: Taking inspiration from the upgraded version of the Creality Ender 3, the CR-20 Pro utilizes a removable Cmagnetic print surface that can be removed for easier part removal. Another feature that was borrowed from the Ender 3 Pro is the more robust 40 x 40mm Y-axis extrusions, providing more overall stability to build plate.
- Auto-Resume Print Function: CR-20 Pro also boasts an improved filament sensor that will sound the alarm when your material is running low. The auto-resume print function works by storing the print information and positioning of the print head, ensuring that the printer will continue from the exact spot in case of power failure.
- One Year Product Quality Warranty & Liftime Technical Support: Comgrow is always stand behind every product we sold, if you have any problem on the printer, you can contact us via amazon. Professional after-sales team is on your side.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking 3DPrintersHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.