DURAMIC 3D Premium PLA Plus Printer Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printing Filament with Build Surface 7.87 x7.87in, 1kg Spool(2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, Grey
Give us a chance to prove Duramic 3D is your new go-to 3d filaments Brand! Supported by manufacturer with years of research and innovation in 3D printing technology in different industries, Duramic 3D is dedicated to offer our 3D printer filaments with high-quality and stable performance, comparable to Amazon Basics 3D printer filament. Duramic 3D
Give us a chance to prove Duramic 3D is your new go-to 3d filaments Brand!
Supported by manufacturer with years of research and innovation in 3D printing technology in different industries, Duramic 3D is dedicated to offer our 3D printer filaments with high-quality and stable performance, comparable to Amazon Basics 3D printer filament.
Duramic 3D PLA printing filaments are advanced PLA+3D printing filaments produced with nano-reinforcement technology and raw materials from Natureworks, which is the top PLA supplier in the world. Compared to ordinary PLA, Duramic PLA+ filaments delivers 8 times improved mechanical properties and printing quality.
1.Please put the end of the filament tightly into the storage holes to prevent tangling issues due to loose or bouncing spool.
2.Please seal the unfinished spool in the resealable bag with desiccant to avoid humidity, which will prevent your spool from being brittle.
3.You can check the length scale and weight scale to monitor the remaining length and weight roughly. 4.Different 3D printers may need different settings. We recommend you to print a draft to test the optimal settings and adhesion first before printing your actual work.
Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Filaments Diameter and Accuracy: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 220±10°C (410℉ – 446℉)
Heated Bed Temp: 25°C – 60°C (77℉ – 140℉)
Printing Speed: 40-80mm/s
What you get:
1 x spool of PLA filaments
1 x Build surface
1-Month Free Trial, Lifetime Warranty, Money-back Guarantee
- RISK-FREE WARRANTY & PACKAGE – What you get: One-month free trial, Lifetime warranty and Money-back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied. Package Includes: 1 x 1kg Spool of 1.75mm PLA filaments, 1 x Build surface 200*200mm/7.87*7.87in, 1 x Resealable bag with desiccant for better storage of unfinished spool.
- PREMIUM PLA PLUS & COST-EFFECTIVE- Produced with Nano-reinforcement technology and USA high purity raw material without processed recycled waste. Compared to other ordinary PLA filaments, Duramic premium PLA+ filaments have the advantages of incredible ease of printing and 8 times improved mechanical properties as the ordinary PLA at the same price.
- ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY – Duramic uses digital caliper system which measures the dimensions a thousand times and automatically adjusts them. This help ensures the 1.75mm diameter and the ±0.05mm tolerance are accurate and consistent. The color is also consistent without traces of other color.
- SMOOTH & STABLE PRINTING – Duramic 3D promises no tangles, no bubbles and no clogs due to its rigid manufacturing quality control. Give us a chance to prove we’re your future go-to filament with its smooth extrusion and stable printing performance. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220±10C (410F – 446F ) .
- USER-FRIENDLY & COMPATIBLE – Universal compatibility with diverse FDM 3D printers in market. User-friendly with length scale and weight scale to monitor remaining length and weight easily. The storage hole is designed to place the end of the filament to prevent tangling. Eco-friendly and odor-free.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking 3DPrintersHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.