Hieha 3D Rapid Resin LCD UV-Curing Resin 405nm Standard Photosensitive Resin for LCD 3D Printer 500Gram-Clear Blue
Specifications: Main Material: monomer and photo initiator Exposure Time: Bottom layer 25-60s, each layer 3-15s recommended Viscosity: 150-200 Mpa.s (NDJ-8S Rotary viscometer 25℃) Absorption Wavelength: 355nm-410nm Liquid Density: 1.05-1.25g/ cm³ Solid Density: 1.05-1.13g/ cm³ Tensile Strength: 36-62MPa Elongation: 11-20% Bending Strength: 50-70MPa Thermal deformation temperature: 120℃ Volume shrinkage: 3.72-4.24% Shaw hardness: 84D Storage Method: Please
Main Material: monomer and photo initiator
Exposure Time: Bottom layer 25-60s, each layer 3-15s recommended
Viscosity: 150-200 Mpa.s (NDJ-8S Rotary viscometer 25℃)
Absorption Wavelength: 355nm-410nm
Liquid Density: 1.05-1.25g/ cm³
Solid Density: 1.05-1.13g/ cm³
Tensile Strength: 36-62MPa
Bending Strength: 50-70MPa
Thermal deformation temperature: 120℃
Volume shrinkage: 3.72-4.24%
Shaw hardness: 84D
Please put the product in a dry and ventilated room without corrosive gas, avoid direct sunlight. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin. After testing, the light is not affected as long as it is not UV light).
It is recommended to save at 15 ℃ -35 ℃ ambient temperature, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Sealed storage, excessive dust or moisture can affect print quality.
Matters Need Attention:
1. This product is single-used and cannot be reused.
2. This material can’t touch eyes, skin or clothes, and shall not be drunk. .Use only in a well-ventilated environment, please pay attention to air circulation and take protective measures. Clean thoroughly after operation.
3. The product is liquid state with slight smell. Please wear a mask when using, so as to avoid inhalation of aerosol and infection.
4. The product should be stored in a sealed container. The product should be sealed in time and placed in a dry and well-ventilated place after using.
5. In case of accidental inhalation or swallowing, do not induce vomiting, and promptly send to the hospital for treatment.
6. In case of accidental contact with skin, wash skin with soap and water or seek medical advice.
7. In case of accidental contact with eyes, open the eyelid immediately, rinse with soapy water for about 20 minutes and seek medical advice immediately.
- [High Resolution and Precision] HIEHA photopolymer resin can be cured layer by layer by UV high resolution projector to create 3D printing model, ensures high precision of printing model with smooth finish.
- [Rapid Curing and Great Stability] Bottom layer 25-60s, each layer 3-15s recommended. 405nm UV-resin of 3.72%-4.24% volume shrinkage significantly reduce curing time with high fluidity. Great stability and hardness ensures high quality printing and outstanding printing experience.
- [Less Odor and Safe to Use] Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and the resin with No pungent odor, it’s much safer to use that allows pure artistic model.
- [Easy to Wash] After the model is printed, just clean it with ethanol spray and brush, then put the model in a ventilated and dry place for secondary curing to obtain a perfect model.
- [Wide Applications] The main components of resin are resin monomer and photo initiator, it is a standard resin for LCD / DLP UV Cure 3D Printer. It is widely used in many fields such as industrial parts, garage kits, craftwork design, education, archaeological model, clock and eyeglasses, etc.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking 3DPrintersHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.