PETG 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 2.2 LBS (1KG) Spool,1.75 mm PETG 3D Filament for Most 3D Printer & 3D Printing Pen (US-PETG+Black-Transparent)
Product Features: SUNLU PETG3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:1. SUNLU PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. While it certainly won’t bring back fond memories of home-cooked meals, it is considered by many an improvement
SUNLU PETG3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. SUNLU PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. While it certainly won’t bring back fond memories of home-cooked meals, it is considered by many an improvement over hot plastic.
2. SUNLU PETG displays less warping. This is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
3. SUNLU PETG filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic.
4. SUNLU PETG filament Printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
5. SUNLU PETG 3d printing filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers. 6. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 190-220℃（374-428℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 330m
Quick start guide for PETG printing material
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your PETG to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（68-122℉）
SUNLU PETG 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources
- ♥Material: PETG – Color: Black+Transparent – Weight: 2 KG (approximately 4.40 lbs) 2 Spools.
- ♥PETG Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 220°C (356°F – 410°F),PLA fialment can be processed at 185 degrees.
- ♥High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Whatever all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- ♥You’ll Have Zero Hassle Printing: Compared with traditional brittle PETG, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance,so SUNLU PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We are so confident in our 3D printer fialment that we offer a full 30-day guarantee.Buy it,use it and if you aren’t happy with it,tell us and we’ll refund your money.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking 3DPrintersHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.