PLA 3D Printer Filament, SUNLU PLA Filament 1.75mm, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75mm, PLA Black
These 1.75mm PLA filaments are made of premium PLA material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed, eco-friendly and safe, with no odor during the printing Buy with Confidence, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. E-mail us if you have any issues or questions, we will make every
These 1.75mm PLA filaments are made of premium PLA material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed, eco-friendly and safe, with no odor during the printing
Buy with Confidence, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. E-mail us if you have any issues or questions, we will make every effort to provide you with immediate help until you are satisfied.
Why can’t the filaments stick to the build bed?
1. Check the temperature setting before printing, PLA filaments have lower extrusion temperature;
2. Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to replace it with our new one to ensure an strong first layer adhesion;
3. If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
4. If the effect is not good, it is recommended to try printing the draft before printing.
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 190°C – 220°C (374℉~ 428℉)，
Heated Bed Temp: 25°C – 60°C (77℉~ 140℉)
Filaments Diameter and Accuracy: 1.75 mm +/- 0.02mm
Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
1 × spool of PLA filaments
- 【Toughness Enhanced PLA Filaments】—SUNLU premium PLA filaments have the advantages of incredible ease of printing Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】These tough PLA filaments to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / – 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】— Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag. Recommended PLA Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 215℃, bed 60℃ .
- 【Wide Compatibility】 — Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
- 【Risk-Free】 — One-month free trial, 30 day Money-back if you’re not satisfied. Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.5″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking 3DPrintersHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.