PRILINE PETG-1KG 1.75 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Black
PETG 3D printer filament Material Characteristics: 1. PRILINE PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol) filament has good load capacity and high tensile strength, impact resistance and is more durable than PLA. It also has no odour which allows easy printing indoors. It doesn’t warp and is recyclable making it better for the environment. It’s a kind of
PETG 3D printer filament
1. PRILINE PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol) filament has good load capacity and high tensile strength, impact resistance and is more durable than PLA. It also has no odour which allows easy printing indoors. It doesn’t warp and is recyclable making it better for the environment. It’s a kind of new light plastic.
2. PRILINE PETG filament is ideal for most 3D printers (with print heads that are suitable for 250°C/482°F), and can be easily printed on most printing substrates, such as glass, Bluetape, crepe tape and Buildtak.
3. Due to its high layer adhesion and resistance, PETG is optimally suited for manufacturing mechanically stressed components.
1. 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool
2. 1.75mm Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
3. Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 230-260°C, Base Plate Temperature: 50-100°C
4. Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
5. High Compatible with Your 3D Printer: For common all 1.75 mm specification 3D printers such as Ultimaker, Zortrax, Lulzbot, BCN3D , FlashForge, Makergear, MakerBot, Prusa, CEL, Robo.
PRILINE 3D Printer Filament Storage Tips:
After each print, we recommended storing printer filament in a sealed plastic bag or box to prevent be affected with moisture.
Friendly Reminder(After Use):
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
- Material: PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol)- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) – Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 230-260°C(446-500°F) – Base Plate Temperature: 50-100°C(122-212°F)” PROPER TEMPERATURES VARY BY MACHINE AND PRINTING CONDITIONS, IF EXTRUDING PROBLEMS PLEASE TRY RAISING OR LOWERING TEMPERATURE AS THE FIRST STEP “
- Performance Advantages: PRILINE PETG filament is a rigid, tough, high performance material offering excellent clarity, light transmission and high gloss. It’s about as stiff as PLA. And is highly resistant to temperatures at above 60°C(140°F)
- Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products. If you aren’t happy with our 3D printer filament, tell us and We will arrange a refund for you
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking 3DPrintersHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.