Red 3D Printer Plastic Filament – PLA 1KG 1.75, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.03mm
About Tactink 3D filament:Tactink PLA is a special PLA blend with an increased Impact resistance up to 9 times better than regular PLA and 20% Better than ABS. The excellent printing quality and great mechanical strength of Tactink PLA makes this material favorable in a variety of fields, especially amongst prototype designers.Tactink PLA prints with
About Tactink 3D filament:
Tactink PLA is a special PLA blend with an increased Impact resistance up to 9 times better than regular PLA and 20% Better than ABS. The excellent printing quality and great mechanical strength of Tactink PLA makes this material favorable in a variety of fields, especially amongst prototype designers.
Tactink PLA prints with no noticeable warping, this excellent warping resistance and high printing quality makes our PLA the perfect material for people that require parts with very fine/accurate dimensions; like architectural models, prototypes, props, medical (models for study) and more.
Features & Quality Control:
Extremely Tough: Regular PLA is a very brittle material, limiting its applications. Tactink PLA was developed to offer the easy printing associated with PLA and fantastic mechanical strength. Tactink features an increased impact strength of up to 9 times that of regular PLA and 20% better than ABS.
Warp Free: In optimal 3D printing conditions Tactink printed parts show no noticeable warping! In addition to excellent warping resistance, impact resistance and ductile strength, Tactink offers better printer compatibility, easier printing and no hazardous smells making this material a fantastic replacement for ABS in a variety of circumstances.
Uncompromised Quality: We have achieved the fantastic mechanical strength of Tactink PLA with no compromises in printing quality. Tactink PLA is produced with Jam-Free technology so you can be certain you will enjoy the ease of printing high quality PLA prints with fantastic mechanical strength.
All the Tactink filaments go through an 8 step process of quality control to ensure the filament that reaches your door meets the quality expectations of experienced technicians.
Glass Transition Temp ~60°C
Recommended printing temperature ~190 – 220°C
- COOLS QUICKLY – gives printed objects a GLOSSY look and more pleasant smell when extruded, recommended extrusion temperature is 195 degree-215 degree (383F-419F)
- WIDE APPLICATION – perfect and easy for school, home, showroom, office and electronics fields etc., work well with most FDM 3D Printer, Makerbot, Dremel, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Reprap, Felix, Ultimaker, Afinia, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2 and other FDM 3D Printers
- HIGH QULAITY FILAMENT – 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) spool, red, vacuumed sealed to ensure better printing results: 1.75mm diameter filament, spool hole diameter: 2.83″; spool length: 7.87″, spool width: 2.36″
- GOOD PERFORMANCE – high diameter accuracy /-0.03mm; Tactink engineered its professional 3D printer filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results
- 100% MONEY BACK GURANTEE, 24 MONTHS WARRANTY, 7-11 Professional customer service
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking 3DPrintersHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.