Tecboss 3D Pen/3D Printer Filament, 1.75mm PLA Filament Pack of 20 Different Colors,High-Precision Diameter Filament, Each Color 16 Feet, Total 330 Feet Lengths, Bonus 4 Glow in The Dark (20 Color)
PLA VS ABS 1.As an organic material, PLA Filament takes slightly longer to cool than the ABS alternatives. However, once cooled, this three dimensional printing plastic is completely rigid and less prone to warping than many of the alternatives, so you can print without a heated print bed. 2.PLA can be composted at commercial facilities.ABS
PLA VS ABS
1.As an organic material, PLA Filament takes slightly longer to cool than the ABS alternatives. However, once cooled, this three dimensional printing plastic is completely rigid and less prone to warping than many of the alternatives, so you can print without a heated print bed.
2.PLA can be composted at commercial facilities.ABS which is derived from fossil fuels.
3.Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined.
4.PLA has a lower melting temperature.
5. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS.
6. PLA canbe printed at higher throughput speeds.
To ensure our kids and our health ,the Tecboss filament refills are the number #1 choice for you.
Material: PLA (EPC material)
Color: 20 kinds of random color (4 Glow In The Dark Colors)
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Each Roll overall length: 5m (16.4 Feet)
Temperature Range: 190℃ – 210℃
Be noted that:
PLA has a sweet smell when burning and doesn’t produce harmful fumes during printing.
- Environmental Friendly: Made of biodegradable PLA filament refill materials. In addition to being environmental friendly, PLA filaments also print at low temperatures, which greatly reduces warping.
- Enjoy 20 Awesome Unique Colors: 20 packs of 3D pen filament refills come in various colors to scribble your 3D artistic masterpiece idea. A great gift set for your kids and friends to have fun in crafting and drawing.
- Wide Usage: This 3D printer pen filament are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
- 100% Virgin High Quality Grade A Material: Made to the highest of standards and it’s consistency of round diameter leads to optimum flow through the nozzle.
- What’s More-PLA can be sanded, glued, and painted with acrylic paints, so it remains the number #1 choice for designers, engineers, and architects who print more complex 3D structures where a smoother, shinier, more polished appearance is required.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking 3DPrintersHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.