WYZworks ABS 1.75mm [ Clear ] Premium 3D Printer Filament – Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm 1kg / 2.2lb + [ Multiple Color Options Available ]
Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from virgin grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible. The filaments are
Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from virgin grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.? ABS, or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, improves reliability plus less calibration plus fewer extruder failures. Comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. Compatible with most 3D printers currently out on the market.
ABS Premium Quality MSDS Approved 3D Printer Filament
Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
Recommended Printing Temperature range 210°C – 250°C
Spool Diameter: 7″”
Spool Width: 3″”
Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″”
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS – MSDS Approved) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool
- With our ultra smooth technology, our filaments are capable to extrude beautifully and smoothly that help to build a more delicate object.
- VACUUM SEALED – Our vacuum sealed packaging guarantees you to experience the best performance by isolating moisturized environment to the filaments. 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
- Recommended Printing Temperature range 210°C – 250°C / Spool Diameter: 7″ – Spool Width: 3″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″
- Compatible for most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking 3DPrintersHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.